- Finishing is good.
- Stop getting the “Are you still working on that? I thought you finished it last year?”
- Get rid of the guilt all the characters in the novel are putting on me to finish.
- Finally get to write the scenes I’ve been waiting to write.
- The New Hotness will finally get a chance to be the Old Hotness.
- NaNoWriMo is just around the corner.
- The first draft of the Mystery is getting angry at being ignored and is thinking of making me the victim in the sequel.
- I’ll be allowed to complain about George Martin not finishing his series. At least he’s been writing…
- Finishing will allow me to get rejected by a whole new group of people – Publishers.
- I can blog about writing again, because I’ll be writing again.
Obligatory cat photo
As Always – Be Well – dcd.